Is RECYCLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECYCLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to repeat a cycle
- verb - use again after processing
- To put or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle in.
- To extract useful materials from (garbage or waste).
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in waste).
- To use again, especially to reprocess: recycle aluminum cans; recycle old jokes.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function: recycling old warehouses as condominiums.
- verb - to process in order to extract useful materials
There are 7 letters in RECYCLE: C C E E L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECYCLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECYCLE, to go: RECYCLE?
Rearrange the letters in RECYCLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECYCLE
What's nearby RECYCLE
Lookup in Wiki for RECYCLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECYCLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECYCLE"