Is CYCLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CYCLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- noun - a periodically repeated sequence of events
- noun - the unit of frequency
- noun - a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - cause to go through a recurring sequence
- verb - pass through a cycle
- verb - ride a motorcycle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - recur in repeating sequences
- An interval of time during which a characteristic, often regularly repeated event or sequence of events occurs: Sunspots increase and decrease in intensity in an 11-year cycle.
- A single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon: A year constitutes a cycle of the seasons.
- A periodically repeated sequence of events: the cycle of birth, growth, and death; a cycle of reprisal and retaliation.
- The orbit of a celestial body.
- A long period of time; an age.
- The aggregate of traditional poems or stories organized around a central theme or hero: the Arthurian cycle.
- A series of poems or songs on the same theme: Schubert’s song cycles.
- A bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- A circular or whorled arrangement of flower parts such as those of petals or sepals.
- To occur in or pass through a cycle.
- To move in or as if in a cycle.
- To use in or put through a cycle: cycled the heavily soiled laundry twice; cycling the recruits through eight weeks of basic training.
- verb - to ride a bicycle
There are 5 letters in CYCLE: C C E L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CYCLE, to go: CYCLE?
Rearrange the letters in CYCLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CYCLE
What's nearby CYCLE
Lookup in Wiki for CYCLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CYCLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CYCLE"