Is QUINCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUINCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - small Asian tree with pinkish flowers and pear-shaped fruit
- noun - aromatic acid-tasting pear-shaped fruit used in preserves
- A western Asian shrub or tree (Cydonia oblonga) having white flowers and hard applelike fruit.
- The aromatic, many-seeded fruit of this plant, edible only when cooked.
- noun - an apple-like fruit
There are 6 letters in QUINCE: C E I N Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUINCE, to go: QUINCE?
Rearrange the letters in QUINCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUINCE
What's nearby QUINCE
Lookup in Wiki for QUINCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUINCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUINCE"