Is PLURAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLURAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the form of a word that is used to denote more than one
- adj - composed of more than one member, set, or kind
- adj - grammatical number category referring to two or more items or units
- Relating to or composed of more than one member, set, or kind: the plural societies of the world.
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical form that designates more than one of the things specified.
- The plural number or form.
- A word or term in the plural form.
- noun - a word that expresses more than one
There are 6 letters in PLURAL: A L L P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLURAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLURAL, to go: PLURAL?
Rearrange the letters in PLURAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLURAL
What's nearby PLURAL
Lookup in Wiki for PLURAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLURAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLURAL"