Is PINCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painful or straitened circumstance
- noun - an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
- noun - a slight but appreciable amount
- noun - a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- noun - a small sharp bite or snip
- noun - a squeeze with the fingers
- noun - the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - cut the top off
- verb - irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear
- To squeeze between the thumb and a finger, the jaws of a tool, or other edges.
- To squeeze or bind (a part of the body) in such a way as to cause discomfort or pain: These shoes pinch my toes.
- To nip, wither, or shrivel: buds that were pinched by the frost; a face that was pinched with grief.
- To straiten: “A year and a half of the blockade has pinched Germany” (William L.
- To take (money or property) unlawfully; steal.
- To take into custody; arrest.
- To move (something) by means of a pinch bar.
- To head (a boat) very close into the wind.
- To press, squeeze, or bind painfully: This collar pinches.
- To be miserly.
- To drag an oar at the end of a stroke.
- The act or an instance of pinching.
- An amount that can be held between thumb and forefinger: a pinch of rosemary.
- A painful, difficult, or straitened circumstance: felt the pinch of the recession.
- An emergency situation: This coat will do in a pinch.
- A narrowing of a mineral deposit, as in a mine.
- A theft.
- An arrest by a law enforcement officer.
- verb - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 5 letters in PINCH: C H I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINCH, to go: PINCH?
Rearrange the letters in PINCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINCH
What's nearby PINCH
Lookup in Wiki for PINCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINCH"