Is MOVING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOVING in various dictionaries:
- verb - change location
- verb - cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense
- verb - move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion
- verb - change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - be in a state of action
- verb - go or proceed from one point to another
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - arouse sympathy or compassion in
- verb - dispose of by selling
- verb - progress by being changed
- verb - live one's life in a specified environment
- verb - have a turn
- verb - propose formally
- adj - in motion
- adj - arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- adj - used of a series of photographs presented so as to create the illusion of motion
- Changing or capable of changing position: a moving target.
- Relating to or involved in a transfer of furnishings from one location to another: moving expenses; moving van.
- Causing or producing motion.
- Involving a motor vehicle in motion: a moving violation.
- These adjectives mean arousing or capable of arousing deep, usually somber emotion.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 6 letters in MOVING: G I M N O V
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOVING, to go: MOVING?
Rearrange the letters in MOVING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOVING
What's nearby MOVING
Lookup in Wiki for MOVING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOVING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOVING"