Is LOADED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOADED in various dictionaries:
- verb - fill or place a load on
- verb - provide (a device) with something necessary
- verb - transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- verb - put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- verb - corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance
- adj - filled with a great quantity
- adj - (of weapons) charged with ammunition
- adj - (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence
- adj - having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- adj - very drunk
- Carrying a load.
- Heavy with meaning or emotional import: The psychoanalyst specialized in asking loaded questions.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Having a great deal of money.
- verb - to place in or on a means of conveyance
There are 6 letters in LOADED: A D D E L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOADED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOADED, to go: LOADED?
Rearrange the letters in LOADED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOADED
What's nearby LOADED
Lookup in Wiki for LOADED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOADED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOADED"