Is LIKELY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIKELY in various dictionaries:
- adj - has a good chance of being the case or of coming about
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - expected to become or be
- adj - within the realm of credibility
- adv - with considerable certainty
- Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
- Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
- Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
- Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY
There are 6 letters in LIKELY: E I K L L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIKELY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIKELY, to go: LIKELY?
Rearrange the letters in LIKELY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIKELY
What's nearby LIKELY
Lookup in Wiki for LIKELY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIKELY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIKELY"