Is JOGGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOGGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- noun - a slight irregular shaking motion
- verb - move to and fro
- verb - fasten or join with a joggle
- To shake or jar slightly.
- A joint between two pieces of building material formed by a notch and a fitted projection.
- The notch or the projecting piece used in such a joint.
- verb - to shake slightly
There are 6 letters in JOGGLE: E G G J L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOGGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOGGLE, to go: JOGGLE?
Rearrange the letters in JOGGLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOGGLE
What's nearby JOGGLE
Lookup in Wiki for JOGGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOGGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOGGLE"