Is JERSEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JERSEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic
- noun - the largest of the Channel Islands
- noun - a close-fitting pullover shirt
- noun - a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- noun - a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
- A soft, plain-knitted fabric used for clothing.
- A garment made of this fabric.
- A close-fitting knitted pullover shirt, jacket, or sweater.
- Often Jersey.
- adj - a close-fitting knitted shirt [n -SEYS] : JERSEYED
There are 6 letters in JERSEY: E E J R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JERSEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of JERSEY, to go: JERSEY?
Rearrange the letters in JERSEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JERSEY
What's nearby JERSEY
Lookup in Wiki for JERSEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JERSEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JERSEY"