Is HENRYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HENRYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- noun - English chemist who studied the quantities of gas absorbed by water at different temperatures and under different pressures (1775-1836)
- noun - a leader of the American Revolution and a famous orator who spoke out against British rule of the American colonies (1736-1799)
- noun - United States physicist who studied electromagnetic phenomena (1791-1878)
- noun - a unit of inductance
There are 6 letters in HENRYS: E H N R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HENRYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HENRYS, to go: HENRYS?
Rearrange the letters in HENRYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HENRYS
What's nearby HENRYS
Lookup in Wiki for HENRYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HENRYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HENRYS"