Is GEOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GEOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a science that deals with the history of the earth as recorded in rocks
- The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth.
- The structure of a specific region of the earth’s crust.
- A book on geology.
- The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the solid matter of a celestial body.
- adj - the science that deals with the origin and structure of the earth [n -GIES] : GEOLOGIC
There are 7 letters in GEOLOGY: E G G L O O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GEOLOGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of GEOLOGY, to go: GEOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in GEOLOGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GEOLOGY
What's nearby GEOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for GEOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GEOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GEOLOGY"