Is GENUINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENUINE in various dictionaries:
- adj - not fake or counterfeit
- adj - not pretended
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- Actually possessing the alleged or apparent attribute or character: genuine leather.
- Not spurious or counterfeit; authentic.
- Honestly felt or experienced: genuine devotion.
- Actual; real: a genuine dilemma.
- Free from hypocrisy or dishonesty; sincere.
- Being of pure or original stock: a genuine Hawaiian.
There are 7 letters in GENUINE: E E G I N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENUINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENUINE, to go: GENUINE?
Rearrange the letters in GENUINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GENUINE
What's nearby GENUINE
Lookup in Wiki for GENUINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENUINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENUINE"