Is ENGINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENGINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- noun - something used to achieve a purpose
- noun - a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- noun - an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc.
- A machine that converts energy into mechanical force or motion.
- Such a machine distinguished from an electric, spring-driven, or hydraulic motor by its use of a fuel.
- A mechanical appliance, instrument, or tool: engines of war.
- An agent, an instrument, or a means of accomplishment.
- A locomotive.
- A fire engine.
- verb - to equip with machinery
There are 6 letters in ENGINE: E E G I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENGINE, to go: ENGINE?
Rearrange the letters in ENGINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENGINE
What's nearby ENGINE
Lookup in Wiki for ENGINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENGINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENGINE"