Is FLANNEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLANNEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft light woolen fabric
- noun - bath linen consisting of a piece of cloth used to wash the face and body
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- A soft woven cloth of wool or a blend of wool and cotton or synthetics.
- Outer clothing, especially trousers, made of this cloth.
- Underclothing made of this cloth.
- verb - to cover with flannel (a soft fabric)
There are 7 letters in FLANNEL: A E F L L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANNEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLANNEL, to go: FLANNEL?
Rearrange the letters in FLANNEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLANNEL
What's nearby FLANNEL
Lookup in Wiki for FLANNEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLANNEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLANNEL"