Is FIBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
- noun - coarse, indigestible plant food low in nutrients
- noun - any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- noun - the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions
- noun - a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
- A slender, elongated, threadlike object or structure.
- One of the elongated, thick-walled cells that give strength and support to plant tissue.
- Any of the filaments constituting the extracellular matrix of connective tissue.
- Any of various elongated cells or threadlike structures, especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber.
- A natural or synthetic filament, as of cotton or nylon, capable of being spun into yarn.
- Material made of such filaments.
- Something that provides substance or texture.
- Essential character or structure: “stirred the deeper fibers of my nature” (Oscar Wilde).
- Basic strength or toughness; fortitude: lacking in moral fiber.
- Coarse, indigestible plant matter, consisting primarily of polysaccharides such as cellulose, that when eaten stimulates intestinal peristalsis.
- adj - a thread or threadlike object or structure [n -S] : FIBERED
There are 5 letters in FIBER: B E F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIBER, to go: FIBER?
Rearrange the letters in FIBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIBER
What's nearby FIBER
Lookup in Wiki for FIBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIBER"