Is BRIEF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIEF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- noun - a condensed written summary or abstract
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - of short duration or distance
- adj - concise and succinct
- adj - (of clothing) very short
- Short in time, duration, length, or extent.
- Succinct; concise: a brief account of the incident.
- Curt; abrupt.
- A short, succinct statement.
- A condensation or an abstract of a larger document or series of documents.
- A formal outline listing main contentions along with supporting evidence and documentation.
- A document containing all the facts and points of law pertinent to a specific case, filed by an attorney before arguing the case in court.
- A papal letter that is not as formal as a bull.
- A briefing.
- To summarize.
- To give concise preparatory instructions, information, or advice to: briefed the astronauts before the mission.
- adj - having little length
- verb - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 5 letters in BRIEF: B E F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEF
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIEF, to go: BRIEF?
Rearrange the letters in BRIEF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIEF
What's nearby BRIEF
Lookup in Wiki for BRIEF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIEF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIEF"