Is FEMININE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEMININE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female
- adj - associated with women and not with men
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - befitting or characteristic of a woman especially a mature woman
- adj - (music or poetry) ending on an unaccented beat or syllable
- Of or relating to women or girls; female.
- Characterized by or possessing qualities generally attributed to a woman.
- Effeminate; womanish.
- Designating or belonging to the gender of words or grammatical forms that refer chiefly to females or to things classified as female.
- The feminine gender.
- These adjectives mean “of, relating to, characteristic of, or appropriate to women.
- noun - a word or form having feminine gender
There are 8 letters in FEMININE: E E F I I M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEMININE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEMININE, to go: FEMININE?
Rearrange the letters in FEMININE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEMININE
What's nearby FEMININE
Lookup in Wiki for FEMININE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEMININE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEMININE"