Is EXPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- verb - expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- verb - make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- verb - disclose to view as by removing a cover
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- verb - expose to light, of photographic film
- verb - expose while ridiculing
- verb - abandon by leaving out in the open air
- To subject or allow to be subjected to an action or an influence: exposed themselves to disease; exposed their children to classical music.
- To subject (a photographic film, for example) to the action of light.
- To make known (something discreditable).
- To deprive of shelter or protection.
- To subject to needless risk: an officer who exposed the troops to enemy crossfire.
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 6 letters in EXPOSE: E E O P S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPOSE, to go: EXPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXPOSE
What's nearby EXPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPOSE"