Is DUGOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUGOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two low shelters on either side of a baseball diamond where the players and coaches sit during the game
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out and shaping a large log
- noun - a fortification of earth
- A boat or canoe made of a hollowed-out log.
- A pit dug into the ground or on a hillside and used as a shelter.
- Either of two usually sunken shelters at the side of a field where the players stay while not on the field.
- noun - a canoe made by hollowing out a log
There are 6 letters in DUGOUT: D G O T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUGOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUGOUT, to go: DUGOUT?
Rearrange the letters in DUGOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUGOUT
What's nearby DUGOUT
Lookup in Wiki for DUGOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUGOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUGOUT"