Is DUCKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUCKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - small wild or domesticated web-footed broad-billed swimming bird usually having a depressed body and short legs
- noun - (cricket) a score of nothing by a batsman
- noun - flesh of a duck (domestic or wild)
- noun - a heavy cotton fabric of plain weave
- verb - to move (the head or body) quickly downwards or away
- verb - submerge or plunge suddenly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - to lower quickly
There are 5 letters in DUCKS: C D K S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUCKS, to go: DUCKS?
Rearrange the letters in DUCKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUCKS
What's nearby DUCKS
Lookup in Wiki for DUCKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUCKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUCKS"