Is DRILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- noun - similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - teach by repetition
- verb - undergo military training or do military exercises
- verb - to bore a hole in
There are 6 letters in DRILLS: D I L L R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRILLS, to go: DRILLS?
Rearrange the letters in DRILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRILLS
What's nearby DRILLS
Lookup in Wiki for DRILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRILLS"