Is DRILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tool with a sharp point and cutting edges for making holes in hard materials (usually rotating rapidly or by repeated blows)
- noun - similar to the mandrill but smaller and less brightly colored
- noun - systematic training by multiple repetitions
- noun - (military) the training of soldiers to march (as in ceremonial parades) or to perform the manual of arms
- verb - make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- verb - train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
- verb - learn by repetition
- verb - teach by repetition
- verb - undergo military training or do military exercises
- An implement with cutting edges or a pointed end for boring holes in hard materials, usually by a rotating abrasion or repeated blows; a bit.
- The hand-operated or hand-powered holder for this implement.
- A loud, harsh noise made by or as if by a powered tool of this kind.
- Disciplined, repetitious exercise as a means of teaching and perfecting a skill or procedure.
- A task or exercise for teaching a skill or procedure by repetition: conducted an air-raid drill; a drill for learning the multiplication tables.
- The training of soldiers in marching and the manual of arms.
- Any of various marine gastropod mollusks, chiefly of the genus Urosalpinx, that bore holes into the shells of bivalve mollusks.
- To make a hole in (a hard material) with a drill: a bit for drilling masonry.
- To make (a hole) with or as if with a drill: drills holes in trees with its chisellike bill.
- To strike or hit sharply: The batter drilled a single through the infield.
- To instruct thoroughly by repetition in a skill or procedure: drill pupils in grammar.
- To infuse knowledge of or skill in by repetitious instruction.
- To train (soldiers) in marching and the manual of arms.
- To make a hole with or as if with a drill.
- To perform a training exercise.
- A shallow trench or furrow in which seeds are planted.
- A row of planted seeds.
- A machine or implement for planting seeds in holes or furrows.
- To sow (seeds) in rows.
- To plant (a field) in drills.
- Durable cotton or linen twill of varying weights, generally used for work clothes.
- verb - to bore a hole in
There are 5 letters in DRILL: D I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRILL, to go: DRILL?
Rearrange the letters in DRILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRILL
What's nearby DRILL
Lookup in Wiki for DRILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRILL"