Is DISMISS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISMISS in various dictionaries:
- verb - bar from attention or consideration
- verb - cease to consider
- verb - stop associating with
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - end one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave
- verb - declare void
- To end the employment or service of; discharge.
- To direct or allow to leave: dismissed troops after the inspection; dismissed the student after reprimanding him.
- To stop considering; rid one’s mind of; dispel: dismissed all thoughts of running for office.
- To refuse to accept or recognize; reject: dismissed the claim as highly improbable.
- To put (a claim or action) out of court without further hearing.
- To put out (a batter) in cricket.
- verb - to permit or cause to leave
There are 7 letters in DISMISS: D I I M S S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISMISS, to go: DISMISS?
Rearrange the letters in DISMISS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISMISS
What's nearby DISMISS
Lookup in Wiki for DISMISS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISMISS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISMISS"