Is DISCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an athletic competition in which a disk-shaped object is thrown as far as possible
- noun - a disk used in throwing competitions
- A disk, typically wooden or plastic with a metal rim, that is thrown for distance in athletic competitions.
- A track-and-field event in which a discus is thrown.
- A small, brilliantly colored South American freshwater fish (Symphysodon discus) that has a disk-shaped body and is popular in home aquariums.
- Something resembling a flat, circular plate; a disk.
- See disk (n.
- noun - a disk hurled in athletic competition
There are 6 letters in DISCUS: C D I S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCUS, to go: DISCUS?
Rearrange the letters in DISCUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DISCUS
What's nearby DISCUS
Lookup in Wiki for DISCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCUS"