Is DIEING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIEING in various dictionaries:
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - suffer or face the pain of death
- verb - be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - feel indifferent towards
- verb - languish as with love or desire
- verb - cut or shape with a die
- verb - to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
- verb - lose sparkle or bouquet
- verb - disappear or come to an end
- verb - suffer spiritual death
- verb - to cut with a die (a device for shaping material)
- verb - to cease living
There are 6 letters in DIEING: D E G I I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIEING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIEING, to go: DIEING?
Rearrange the letters in DIEING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIEING
What's nearby DIEING
Lookup in Wiki for DIEING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIEING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIEING"