Is DEGREE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEGREE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- noun - an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study
- noun - a measure for arcs and angles
- noun - the highest power of a term or variable
- noun - a unit of temperature on a specified scale
- noun - the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime)
- One of a series of steps in a process, course, or progression; a stage: rose by degrees from clerk to manager of the store.
- A step in a direct hereditary line of descent or ascent: First cousins are two degrees from their common ancestor.
- Relative social or official rank, dignity, or position.
- Relative intensity or amount, as of a quality or an attribute: a high degree of accuracy.
- The extent or measure of a state of being, an action, or a relation: modernized their facilities to a large degree.
- A planar unit of angular measure equal in magnitude to 360 of a complete revolution.
- A unit of latitude or longitude, equal to 360 of a great circle.
- The greatest sum of the exponents of the variables in a term of a polynomial or polynomial equation.
- The exponent of the derivative of highest order in a differential equation in standard form.
- An academic title given by a college or university to a student who has completed a course of study: received the Bachelor of Arts degree at commencement.
- A similar title conferred as an honorary distinction.
- A division or classification of a specific crime according to its seriousness: murder in the second degree.
- A classification of the severity of an injury, especially a burn: a third-degree burn.
- One of the forms used in the comparison of adjectives and adverbs.
- One of the seven notes of a diatonic scale.
- A space or line of the staff.
- adj - one of a series of stages [n -S] : DEGREED
There are 6 letters in DEGREE: D E E E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEGREE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEGREE, to go: DEGREE?
Rearrange the letters in DEGREE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEGREE
What's nearby DEGREE
Lookup in Wiki for DEGREE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEGREE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEGREE"