Is COUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages
- verb - exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion
- To expel air from the lungs suddenly and noisily, often to keep the respiratory passages free of irritating material.
- To expel by coughing: coughed up phlegm.
- The act of coughing.
- An illness marked by frequent coughing.
- To hand over or relinquish (money or another possession), often reluctantly.
- To confess or disclose: When he saw that the police might arrest him, he coughed up the details of what he had seen.
- verb - to expel air from the lungs noisily
There are 5 letters in COUGH: C G H O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of COUGH, to go: COUGH?
Rearrange the letters in COUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COUGH
What's nearby COUGH
Lookup in Wiki for COUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COUGH"