Is CHOOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- verb - select as an alternative over another
- verb - see fit or proper to act in a certain way
- To select from a number of possible alternatives; decide on and pick out.
- To prefer above others: chooses the supermarket over the neighborhood grocery store.
- To make a choice; make a selection: was used to doing as she chose.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in CHOOSE: C E H O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOOSE, to go: CHOOSE?
Rearrange the letters in CHOOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOOSE
What's nearby CHOOSE
Lookup in Wiki for CHOOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOOSE"