Is CHANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- noun - an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- noun - a risk involving danger
- noun - a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur
- noun - the possibility of future success
- verb - be the case by chance
- verb - take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- adj - occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.
- A force assumed to cause events that cannot be foreseen or controlled; luck: Chance will determine the outcome.
- Often chances.
- An accidental or unpredictable event.
- A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity: a chance to escape.
- A risk or hazard; a gamble: took a chance that the ice would hold me.
- A raffle or lottery ticket.
- An opportunity to make a putout or an assist that counts as an error if unsuccessful.
- Without plan; accidentally: They met by chance on a plane.
- These adjectives apply to what is determined not by deliberation or method but by accident.
- verb - to expose to a risk (a chance of injury or loss)
There are 6 letters in CHANCE: A C C E H N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHANCE, to go: CHANCE?
Rearrange the letters in CHANCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHANCE
What's nearby CHANCE
Lookup in Wiki for CHANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHANCE"