Is CACHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CACHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- noun - a secret store of valuables or money
- noun - (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated
- verb - save up as for future use
- A hiding place used especially for storing provisions.
- A place for concealment and safekeeping, as of valuables.
- The store of goods or valuables concealed in a hiding place.
- A fast storage buffer in the central processing unit of a computer.
- verb - to store in a hiding place
There are 5 letters in CACHE: A C C E H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CACHE, to go: CACHE?
Rearrange the letters in CACHE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CACHE
What's nearby CACHE
Lookup in Wiki for CACHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CACHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CACHE"