Is BUFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- noun - a soft thick undyed leather from the skins of e.g. buffalo or oxen
- noun - bare skin
- noun - a medium to dark tan color
- noun - an implement consisting of soft material mounted on a block
- verb - strike, beat repeatedly
- verb - polish and make shiny
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
- adj - having a muscular physique
There are 5 letters in BUFFS: B F F S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUFFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUFFS, to go: BUFFS?
Rearrange the letters in BUFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUFFS
What's nearby BUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for BUFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUFFS"