Is BLUFFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUFFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- noun - pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- noun - the act of bluffing in poker
- verb - deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- verb - frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- adv - having a broad front [adj BLUFFER, BLUFFEST] : BLUFFLY
- verb - to lead astray
There are 6 letters in BLUFFS: B F F L S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUFFS, to go: BLUFFS?
Rearrange the letters in BLUFFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUFFS
What's nearby BLUFFS
Lookup in Wiki for BLUFFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUFFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUFFS"