Is BREVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (U-shaped) placed over a vowel to indicate a short sound
- A symbol () placed over a vowel to show that it has a short sound, as the a in bat.
- A curved mark used to indicate a short or unstressed syllable of verse.
- A note equivalent to two whole notes.
- noun - a symbol used to indicate a short vowel
There are 5 letters in BREVE: B E E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREVE, to go: BREVE?
Rearrange the letters in BREVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREVE
What's nearby BREVE
Lookup in Wiki for BREVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREVE"