Is BLOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- noun - temperament or disposition
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - people viewed as members of a group
- verb - smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- The fluid consisting of plasma, blood cells, and platelets that is circulated by the heart through the vertebrate vascular system, carrying oxygen and nutrients to and waste materials away from all body tissues.
- A functionally similar fluid in animals other than vertebrates.
- The juice or sap of certain plants.
- A vital or animating force; lifeblood.
- Bloodshed; murder.
- Temperament or disposition: a person of hot blood and fiery temper.
- Descent from a common ancestor; parental lineage.
- Family relationship; kinship.
- Descent from noble or royal lineage: a princess of the blood.
- Recorded descent from purebred stock.
- National or racial ancestry.
- A dandy.
- A youth who is a member of a city gang.
- To give (a hunting dog) its first taste of blood.
- To subject (troops) to experience under fire: “The measure of an army is not known until it has been blooded” (Tom Clancy).
- verb - to stain with blood (the fluid circulated by the heart)
There are 5 letters in BLOOD: B D L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOOD, to go: BLOOD?
Rearrange the letters in BLOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOOD
What's nearby BLOOD
Lookup in Wiki for BLOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOOD"