Is BLOODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- noun - temperament or disposition
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - people viewed as members of a group
- verb - smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- verb - to stain with blood (the fluid circulated by the heart)
There are 6 letters in BLOODS: B D L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOODS, to go: BLOODS?
Rearrange the letters in BLOODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLOODS
What's nearby BLOODS
Lookup in Wiki for BLOODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOODS"