Is BADLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BADLY in various dictionaries:
- adv - to a severe or serious degree
- adv - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner
- adv - evilly or wickedly
- adv - in a disobedient or naughty way
- adv - with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- adv - very much
- adv - without skill or in a displeasing manner
- adv - in a disadvantageous way
- adv - unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv - with unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display
- In a bad manner.
- Very much; greatly.
- adv - in a bad manner
There are 5 letters in BADLY: A B D L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BADLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BADLY, to go: BADLY?
Rearrange the letters in BADLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BADLY
What's nearby BADLY
Lookup in Wiki for BADLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BADLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BADLY"