Is ASSAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the state of affairs
- noun - a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- noun - a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- noun - a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components
- verb - analyze (chemical substances)
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 6 letters in ASSAYS: A A S S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSAYS, to go: ASSAYS?
Rearrange the letters in ASSAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSAYS
What's nearby ASSAYS
Lookup in Wiki for ASSAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSAYS"