Is AGARIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGARIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses
- noun - a saprophytic fungus of the order Agaricales having an umbrellalike cap with gills on the underside
- Any of various mushrooms of the genera Agaricus, Fomes, or related genera, having large umbrellalike caps with numerous gills beneath.
- The dried fruiting body of certain fungal species in the genus Fomes, formerly used in medicine, especially to inhibit the production of sweat.
- noun - any of a family of fungi
There are 6 letters in AGARIC: A A C G I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGARIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGARIC, to go: AGARIC?
Rearrange the letters in AGARIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGARIC
What's nearby AGARIC
Lookup in Wiki for AGARIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGARIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGARIC"