Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZAREBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZAREBA exist?
Definitions of ZAREBA in dictionaries:
- An enclosure of bushes or stakes protecting a campsite or village in northeast Africa.
- A campsite or village protected by such an enclosure.
- n - an improvised stockade
There are 6 letters in ZAREBA: A A B E R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZAREBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZAREBA plus a wildcard: ZAREBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZAREBA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZAREBA
- zareba Systems zareba A50LI AC Powered Low Impedence 50 Mile Fence ...
- ... Livestock in and Predators Out with zareba Electric Fencing Solutions
- zareba Systems Hi-Volt Shock Fence Controller 66C (680681) - Product ...
- zareba SP3 Solar Electric Fence Charger at Blains Farm & Fleet
- zareba Solar Fence Controller at Blains Farm & Fleet
- zareba Replacement Solar Battery at Blains Farm & Fleet
- zareba - statistics analysis name meaning list of firstnames ...
- zareba 3 Mile Solar Low Impedance Fence Charger - Listing 17152 ...
- zareba Woodstream 66c Economy Fencer
- zareba LIS10B Red Snapr 10 Mile Solar Fence Charger Red At ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.