Scrabble word: VOICING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOICING exist?
Definitions of VOICING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of adjusting an organ pipe (or wind instrument) so that it conforms to the standards of tone and pitch and color
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- The act, practice, or production of one that voices.
- Tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble, especially a jazz ensemble, or of the ensemble as a whole.
- noun - the tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble