Scrabble word: VOICING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOICING exist?
Definitions of VOICING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of adjusting an organ pipe (or wind instrument) so that it conforms to the standards of tone and pitch and color
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- The act, practice, or production of one that voices.
- Tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble, especially a jazz ensemble, or of the ensemble as a whole.
- noun - the tonal quality of an instrument in an ensemble
There are 7 letters in VOICING: C G I I N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOICING plus a wildcard: VOICING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOICING
Images for VOICING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.