Scrabble word: VILLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLAIN exist?
Definitions of VILLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a wicked or evil person
- noun - the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
- A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
- A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
- noun - a cruelly malicious person