Scrabble word: VILLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLAIN exist?
Definitions of VILLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a wicked or evil person
- noun - the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
- A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
- A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
- noun - a cruelly malicious person
There are 7 letters in VILLAIN: A I I L L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILLAIN plus a wildcard: VILLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLAIN
Images for VILLAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.