Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VILLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VILLAIN exist?
Definitions of VILLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a wicked or evil person
- noun - the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
- A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
- A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
- n - a cruelly malicious person
There are 7 letters in VILLAIN: A I I L L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VILLAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VILLAIN plus a wildcard: VILLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VILLAIN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VILLAIN
- English explanatory dictionary online villain
- Disney villain Scar by kyleb-2k8 on deviantART
- Read All About It Blog Archive Hero villain Underdog What is ...
- Low-Poly Modeling No.20 (villain) - Community for CG Artists
- The Makings of a villain Jessica Keller
- ... The Public Decide Who Has Been The Greatest Film villain Of All Time
- ... Stock Images 3d Orange Man Thief or Super villain. Image 21903619
- villain Builder 10 Tragic villains
- The villains Corner (Web Comic TalK) - EPISODE47 -Nick Stroffolino Of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.