Scrabble word: VACANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACANT exist?
Definitions of VACANT in dictionaries:
- adj - void of thought or knowledge
- adj - without an occupant or incumbent
- Containing nothing; empty.
- Without an incumbent or occupant; unfilled: a vacant position.
- Not occupied or put to use: a vacant lot.
- Not claimed by an heir: a vacant estate.
- Lacking intelligence or knowledge: a vacant mind.
- Lacking expression; blank: a vacant stare.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of