Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VACANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACANT exist?
Definitions of VACANT in dictionaries:
- adj - void of thought or knowledge
- adj - without an occupant or incumbent
- Containing nothing; empty.
- Without an incumbent or occupant; unfilled: a vacant position.
- Not occupied or put to use: a vacant lot.
- Not claimed by an heir: a vacant estate.
- Lacking intelligence or knowledge: a vacant mind.
- Lacking expression; blank: a vacant stare.
- adj - containing nothing
- verb - to remove the contents of
There are 6 letters in VACANT: A A C N T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACANT plus a wildcard: VACANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VACANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.