Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VACANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VACANT exist?
Definitions of VACANT in dictionaries:
- adj - void of thought or knowledge
- adj - without an occupant or incumbent
- Containing nothing; empty.
- Without an incumbent or occupant; unfilled: a vacant position.
- Not occupied or put to use: a vacant lot.
- Not claimed by an heir: a vacant estate.
- Lacking intelligence or knowledge: a vacant mind.
- Lacking expression; blank: a vacant stare.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- adj - containing nothing
- v - to remove the contents of
There are 6 letters in VACANT: A A C N T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VACANT plus a wildcard: VACANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VACANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VACANT
- Sign up and download this vacant seat image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Stock Photography vacant sign . Illustration of vacant sign
- Deadline Newsroom vacant Home Insurance Alert
- The reasons are simple vacant homes especially if theyre empty ...
- Tips For Selling a vacant Home
- vacant Home Staging vacant House Staging Suffolk County Nassau ...
- Insurance vacant Property
- Risks of Leaving Your Home vacant Karens Perspective
- Sign up and download this vacant image for as low as 0.20 for high ...