Scrabble word: UNLIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNLIKE exist?
Definitions of UNLIKE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by dissimilarity
- adj - not equal in amount
- Not alike; different: For twins, they are very unlike.
- Not equal, as in amount.
- Different from; not like: She’s unlike the rest of her family.
- Not typical of: It’s unlike him not to call.
- adj - possessing the same or almost the same characteristics
- verb - to find pleasant
There are 6 letters in UNLIKE: E I K L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNLIKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNLIKE plus a wildcard: UNLIKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNLIKE
Images for UNLIKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.