Scrabble word: UNEASY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEASY exist?
Definitions of UNEASY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance
- adj - lacking or not affording physical or mental rest
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- adj - relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort
- Lacking a sense of security; anxious or apprehensive: The farmers were uneasy until it finally rained.
- Affording no ease or reassurance: an uneasy calm.
- Awkward or unsure in manner; constrained: uneasy with strangers.
- Causing constraint or awkwardness: an uneasy silence.
- Not conducive to rest: fell into a fitful, uneasy sleep.
- adv - marked by mental or physical discomfort [adj -EASIER, -EASIEST] : UNEASILY