Scrabble word: UNEASY
Is UNEASY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of UNEASY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance
- adj - lacking or not affording physical or mental rest
- adj - causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- adj - socially uncomfortable
- adj - relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort
- Lacking a sense of security; anxious or apprehensive: The farmers were uneasy until it finally rained.
- Affording no ease or reassurance: an uneasy calm.
- Awkward or unsure in manner; constrained: uneasy with strangers.
- Causing constraint or awkwardness: an uneasy silence.
- Not conducive to rest: fell into a fitful, uneasy sleep.
- adv - marked by mental or physical discomfort [adj -EASIER, -EASIEST] : UNEASILY
There are 6 letters in UNEASY: A E N S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNEASY
Click to search all anagrams of UNEASY plus a wildcard: UNEASY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNEASY
Images for UNEASY
Lookup in Wiki for UNEASY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.