Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUBULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUBULE exist?
Definitions of TUBULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tube
- A very small tube or tubular structure.
- n - a small tube
There are 6 letters in TUBULE: B E L T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUBULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUBULE plus a wildcard: TUBULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUBULE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUBULE
- proximal convoluted tubule the proximal convoluted tubule is the site ...
- convoluted tubules
- The diagram below describe the arrangements of actin and myosin ...
- ... by being secreted into the proximal convulated tubule into the lumen
- Proximal Convoluted tubule
- ... tubule. Other diuretics work in other areas of the kidney tubules and
- tubule rat germ cells mature together along the seminiferous tubule ...
- Reabsorbing over 90 percent of the water present in thefiltrate.
- groups most of the dentinal tubules were opened with neither deposits ...
- Wallpaper 1440x900 lemonade ice lime segments tubule sugar ...