Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THRIFTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRIFTY exist?
Definitions of THRIFTY in dictionaries:
- adj - careful and diligent in the use of resources
- adj - mindful of the future in spending money
- Practicing or marked by the practice of thrift; wisely economical.
- Industrious and thriving; prosperous.
- Growing vigorously; thriving, as a plant.
- adj - displaying thrift
There are 7 letters in THRIFTY: F H I R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRIFTY plus a wildcard: THRIFTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRIFTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRIFTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.