Scrabble word: THRIFT
Is THRIFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THRIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous sun-loving low-growing evergreens of the genus Armeria having round heads of pink or white flowers
- noun - extreme care in spending money
- Wise economy in the management of money and other resources; frugality.
- Vigorous growth of living things, such as plants.
- Any of several densely tufted plants of the genus Armeria, especially A.
- A savings and loan association, credit union, or savings bank.
- noun - care and wisdom in the management of one's resources
There are 6 letters in THRIFT: F H I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRIFT
Click to search all anagrams of THRIFT plus a wildcard: THRIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRIFT
Images for THRIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.