Scrabble word: THRIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRIFT exist?
Definitions of THRIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous sun-loving low-growing evergreens of the genus Armeria having round heads of pink or white flowers
- noun - extreme care in spending money
- Wise economy in the management of money and other resources; frugality.
- Vigorous growth of living things, such as plants.
- Any of several densely tufted plants of the genus Armeria, especially A.
- A savings and loan association, credit union, or savings bank.
- noun - care and wisdom in the management of one's resources