Scrabble word: SUNBURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNBURN exist?
Definitions of SUNBURN in dictionaries:
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - redness of the skin caused by exposure to the rays of the sun
- verb - get a sunburn by overexposure to the sun
- To affect or be affected with sunburn.
- verb - to burn or discolor from exposure to the sun
There are 7 letters in SUNBURN: B N N R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNBURN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNBURN plus a wildcard: SUNBURN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNBURN
Images for SUNBURN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.