Scrabble word: SULLEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SULLEN exist?
Definitions of SULLEN in dictionaries:
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - darkened by clouds
- Showing a brooding ill humor or silent resentment; morose or sulky.
- Gloomy or somber in tone, color, or portent: sullen, gray skies.
- Sluggish; slow: the sullen current of a canal.
- adv - showing a brooding ill humor or resentment [adj -LENER, -LENEST] : SULLENLY
There are 6 letters in SULLEN: E L L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SULLEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SULLEN plus a wildcard: SULLEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SULLEN
Images for SULLEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.